Children learn to ski in various groups at the Ski School Arosa. Our courses in the Swiss Arosa Lenzerheide skiing region are perfectly designed for the needs of the next generation of skiers.
While the youngest children learn the fun of skiing in the Arosa "Bear Gang" in specially constructed children's skiing areas with figures and magic carpets , the older ones experience unadulterated joy on the slopes with our competent professional ski instructors.
The Swiss ski and Snowboard School Arosa uses the Swiss Snow League. Still unsure about the skills level of your children? Details on levels are available here:
- Additional day excursion (from 4 lessons): CHF 45.00
- Lunch can be booked by e-mail via email@example.com for CHF 30 between 12:00 and 14:00, subject to availability.
- Tickets are personal and not transferable
- It is possible that the higher levels of weekly courses may undertake a day excursion into the Lenzerheide. For half-day ski courses an additional lesson (from 4 lessons) can be purchased for CHF 45.00 . On day excursions the children are on the move for the full day and extra costs for lunch and supervision of CHF 30.00 are charged. The day excursion is optional.
- The mountain railway tickets must be booked separately for the lesson. Children up to 6 years of age benefit from a free Arosa Lenzerheide mountain railway ticket. However, a ticket is still required. If you are unsure which ticket is required, please contact us.
- Our group courses may only be attended from the age of 4. Exceptions are made if the child has successfully attended our taster course and has been nominated by the snow sports instructor.
- ATTENTION: The group lessons take place from 3 persons. In the low season we may have to combine groups or not be able to offer a group.